What we offer
ARTI provides a competitive benefits package to all of our full-time employees. Part-time employees are eligible to participate in the 401(K) Plan. ARTI offers a comprehensive benefit package, which enhances employees job satisfaction and retention.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance. Coverage is effective the first of the next month from the date of hire.
- Educational and Professional Training Assistance. A maximum contribution of $3,500 per calendar year is provided toward your educational, certifications, professional memberships, and training costs.
- 401(K) Plan. Contribute on a pre-tax basis based on the IRS maximum allowable amount and the additional catch-up for those over 50. In addition, the company provides a discretionary employer match. Open enrollment is every quarter and employees are immediately 100% vested.
- Flexible Spending Account. Employees may contribute pre-tax dollars into an FSA account for health care expenses not covered by insurance and dependent care expenses for child day care. The IRS sets annual limits on the amount you can contribute, and enrollment is on a yearly basis. You may also contribute pre-tax dollars into an FSA account for commercial parking expenses. The IRS sets monthly limits on the amount you can contribute, and changes can be made throughout the year.
- Life, AD&D, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance. The company makes contributions on behalf of the active, full-time employee.
- Holiday, Personal and Miscellaneous Leave for Full-time Employees. The company observes the 10 national holidays. Full-time employees accrue personal leave at 15 days per year; and miscellaneous leave includes military or jury duty, and bereavement leave.
- Other benefits include:
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Bonus Award program;
- Pre-tax public transportation program – SmartTrip available in the DC metro area only.